Terms and Conditions
DATA PROTECTION & PRIVACY STATEMENT
The purpose of this Data Protection and Privacy Statement is to inform you of how Worldscan Engineering Pte. Ltd (referred to as the "Worldscan", "we", "us" or "our"), manage Personal Data which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
This Data Protection and Privacy Statement applies to all WORLDSCAN websites and sets out how we collect, use or disclose Personal Data from you or that you have provided to us through the Websites or otherwise.
This Data Protection and Privacy Statement supplements but does not supersede or replace any other consents you may have provided to us in respect of your Personal Data and your consents herein are additional to any rights which the WORLDSCAN may have to collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
By providing us with your Personal Data, whether through the Websites or otherwise, you consent, agree and accept that we, as well as our respective representatives and/or agents may collect, use, disclose and share among ourselves your Personal Data as described in this Data Protection and Privacy Statement.
In this Data Protection and Privacy Statement, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data or from that data in combination with other information, to which we may have access.
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to individuals which you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us, or via any other form of interaction.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATAGenerally, we may collect Personal Data when you
1. Visit Websites with a cookies-enabled browser.
2. Subscribe to our mailing lists for email subscription, postal promotions or phone or other forms of marketing (such as via telephone calls, messaging by SMS/ MMSs and WhatsApp).
3. Interact with our representatives or customer service officers via telephone calls, letters, face to face meetings or emails or submit a comment, question or feedback to us using a “Contact Us” or similar feature on Websites, or contact us and disclose your Personal Data in any other way.
4. Are informed of any changes to Websites, or our services, goods and/or products.
5. Submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to any third party for particular purposes, by submitting such information to us, you warrant and represent to us that you have obtained the consent of such third party to provide us with the Personal Data for the respective purposes. You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure by you or a relevant third party to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services you have requested.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATAThe WORLDSCAN and our third-party service providers as the case may be, may use your Personal Data:
1. To facilitate your access to Websites
2. To evaluate your preferences and for the maintenance of the Websites;
3. To send you promotional and marketing material via email, post or telephone where appropriate;
4. To answer your queries or provide you with assistance in any other way (including without limitation resolving complaints and handling requests); and
5. To meet and comply with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory body which are binding on us; and
6. For purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATAIn order to provide the above services to you, we may share your Personal Data with the following entities:
1. Third-party vendors and service providers (such as subcontractors, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business, support, operational and/or administrative functions such as marketing, payment, fulfillment and delivery of orders.
Like many sites, we may use ”cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
RETENTION OF INFORMATIONYour Personal Data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Should you choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please note that your Personal Data may still be retained on our database to the extent permitted by law.
SECURITYWe take reasonable care to keep your Personal Data secure, but we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to Websites. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
ACCESSING AND AMENDING YOUR PERSONAL DATAYou may review and amend your Personal Data, or withdraw your consent to our use of your Personal Data, at any time by contacting us as follows:
When contacting us for assistance, please state (where relevant), your name, address and contact details. Please allow ten (15) working days for your request to be processed.
If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may not be able to provide or continue providing our products and services to you, or administer any contractual relationship already in place. You understand and agree that in such instances where we require your Personal Data to fulfil a contractual obligation to you and you withdraw your consent to collect, use or disclose the relevant Personal Data for those purposes, we cannot be held liable for breach of that agreement. Our legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENTAny changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this website. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy statement.
CONTACT USAll other questions on our use of your Personal Data should be sent to email@example.com We can also be reached at:
Worldscan Engineering Pte. Ltd.
No. 10, Buroh Street
#02-05, West Connect Building
Tel : 62646273 Fax : 62646275